All 2019/2020 Graduands, please note that the following MUST BE PRESENTED at the various collection Centres before the issuance of Degree Certificates.
- STUDENT I.D CARD.
- A copy of your CLEARANCE FORM.
- O’LEVEL CERTIFICATE (Original for sighting and Photocopy for submission). Note: this must be the Certificate and not Result Slip.
- CONVOCATION GOWN (if collected): Convocation gowns shall only be received if returned in good condition. Any damage done to the gown shall attract financial penalty of Fifty Thousand Naira (#50,000) .
- MBBS Graduands who collected University’s Laboratory Coats during induction, must pay the sum of Twenty-five thousand Naira (#25,000).
- Collection of Certificates by Proxy shall only be allowed if the Authorized Person presents a letter of Authority (duly signed by the Student), Convocation gown (if collected) and other required documents as stated above.