This is to inform all prospective students of Adamawa State University, Mubi (ADSU) that the First Batch Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been published on the school notice board.
Candidates are to report for clearance from 1st March to 12th March 2021 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original O’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/JMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form
- Original JAMB admission letter
Admitted candidates are to equally visit JAMB CAPS and accept their admission to be able to print their JAMB admission letters