Ajaokuta Kaduna Kano AKK Skill Acquisition Programme is a 2 year CSR project available to Youths and Students of Tertiary Institutions. The programme aims to expand the availability of local skills in Technical and Management related areas of the Oil & Gas Industry. The programme will also develop the capacity of institutions of higher learning in Engineering and Management related fields of the oil & gas sector.
This programme is expected to train over 500 eligible applicants over a period of 2 years.
The AKK Skill Acquisition Programme is to be done in partnership with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) through the AKK Gas Pipeline Project Office. We are assisted technically by, Inspection and Tests limited and Gabson Professional Safety School. The Nigerian Institute of welding and Institute of Safety professionals of Nigeria are the awarding bodies.
The Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano ‘AKK gas pipeline project was launched by the federal government in a bid to expand critical gas infrastructure in the country and strengthen its commitment towards promoting the use of gas in the domestic market, which will, in turn, translate to sustainable national development and economic prosperity.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Applicants must have an active email address and an active Mobile telephone number.
- Welding Qualification: A minimum of Senior Secondary School leaving Certificate
- Scaffolding qualification: A minimum of Senior Secondary School certificate
- Pipe Fitting Quaidicahon: A Minimum of national Diploma Corteicate in Engmeenng or Physical Sciences.
- Non-Destructive Examination Quaiticaten: A minimum of HND in Engineering or Physical Sciences
Method of Application:
All applications must be submitted through https://www.fezzan.ng/akk By 6pm 29th March 2021.
The training will commence on April 15th 2021. Additional details and any change in plans will be communicated to successful applicants.
For further enquiries, call 01-2297549 or send an email to info [email protected]