MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Regional Sales East, Sales and Distribution
Job ID: 2519
Location: South South Region, Nigeria
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: General Manager Regional Operations (East)
Division: Sales & Distribution
- Generate, Collect, analyze and interpret a wide variety of sales performance related data and develop weekly/monthly reports/dashboards in preparation for business review meetings
- Provide insights for the Regional Teams on strategic initiatives
- Provide and maintain a strong and reliable database to facilitate tracking of set goals and objectives
- Prepare periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) reports
- Provide functional support to Regional Operations
- Evaluate Device performance – productivity against target in:
- Trade Partners and Customer Care Representative Environments
- Certified shops and enrolment centers
- Connect Stores and Connect Points
- Other Customer Care Representatives (Sim Registration Agents)
- Manage devices deployment, usage till end-of-life
- Manage processes and policies
- Maintain Customer Acquisition Channel database (devices, CCRs (agents), commission payment processes etc.
- Maintain good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- First Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or any related discipline
- Fluent in English and any other local language.
3 – 7 years’ work experience comprising:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Data Analytics/Management and/or Processes Management
- Experience working in a medium organization:
- Reporting, sales/marketing or related function
- Experience using Data Mining Tools
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage.
Deadline: 5th April, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply