This is to inform the general public that the Anambra State College of health technology Obosi 2021/2022 HND/ND and other programme forms now on sale.
COURSES ADMISSIBLE THROUGH JAMB EXAMINATION
- a. Environmental Health Technology (EHT – ND Propramme
- b. Health Information Management CHIM – ND Programme
COURSES ADMISSIBLE THROUGH COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW-Diploma) Junior
- Community Health Entension Workers (JCHEW-Cerificate).
- Pharmacy Technicians Course (Pharm Tech-Certilicate)
- Environmental Health Technicians (Ent-certificate
- Medical Laboratory Technicians’ Course (MLT-Certificate
- Medical X-Ray Technician/Medical image Processing Technical Program (MIPT)
To purchase your form, follow the process below;
- Click on the admission link, and select the purchase application form link from the menu.
- Select the desired program type (HND or Certificate Program) and click continue.
- Fill the form in the next step by filling in the applicant’s Name, Email, and Phone Number and then click proceed.
- Step 3 will bring you to paystack platform where you will make payment using your ATM card on the web portal (Note* that a valid ATM card is required to make a payment), and on completion of payment, the portal generates a receipt with reference number.
- To fill the application form after purchase, click on the admission menu and select fill the application form.
- Enter your reference number and phone number to proceed.
SALE OF FORMS COMMENCES ON:
Monday, 8th March, 2021 & Closes on Sat. 31st July, 2021
NOTE: All Candidates seeking admission for the FIRST SET of Courses and who should take JAMB are to purchase their JAMB forms and make the Institution their first choice.
DATES OF THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
- Monday 2nd August, 2021 – (Comm. Health)
- Wednesday, 4th August, 2021 JCHEW, Pharm Tech, EVT and MLT Medical X-Ray Technician Medical Image Processing Technician Program (MIPT)
Note: The COST form is N7,600.
For further information, PLEASE CONTACT 07083602175 & 08138187100
SIGNED: OKECHUKWU P. NWOBI FIPMD (JP) Ag. Registrar