Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Engineer – AHTS PSV M / F
Location: Nigeria (Offshore)
Job type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to the Master for the safe and efficient operation of all machinery.
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Responsible to the Technical Manager at head office for the planned maintenance of all machinery and inventory of spare parts and of Dry Dock job list preparation, as per company regulations.
- All Maintenance tasks are fully planned using Task Assistant software program which shall be kept permanently updated
- Complete monthly condition reports on vital equipment
- Samples analysis management
- Ensure that all anti-pollution precautions are undertaken whilst transferring or loading hydrocarbons
- Responsible to the Master for correctly filling in the Oil Record Book part I and/or II as applicable to ship design.
Areas of Operations:
Rotation (in average):
- 70 days on/off
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
Our minimum certificates requirements:
- Chief Engineer license unlimited (STCW III/2)
- DP maintenance course
Our minimum experience requirements:
- 24 months seatime in rank on DP Vessels
- Diesel electric experience
- NOC approved (preferred)
- The minimum level of education required: 6 – Other
- The minimum level of experience required: 1-2 years
- Licenses (seafearers only): Chief Engineer Unlimited (A-III/2)
- Languages: English (4 – Professional ++++)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply