The Management of Delight College of Health Sciences and Technology, Minna invites applications for the academic year 2020/2021 from suitably qualified persons for the under-listed programs offered by the College.
Students admitted will start their studies in no distant time. The applicants eligible for admission to National Diploma, and Higher National Diploma programs at the College must possess prerequisite qualifications as prescribed in the Advertisement. No application for admission shall be considered outside the criteria.
A Diploma in Public Health:
- 1. Possession of a Certificate in Public Health or Community Health from a recognized institution
- 2. SSCE/WASCE, NECO or GCE O/U at not more than two sittings, which must Include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and twol2) other relevant subjects.
B. Pro Diploma in Public Health:
- 1.Possession of Diploma/ND in any health related discipline from a recognized institution with valid practicing license.
- 2.Candidates must also have SSCE requirements as for (A) above
C. Higher Diploma in Public Health:
- 1.Candidates to be considered for the Higher Diploma programme must be a holder of Diploma/ND Public Health or Community Health from a recognized institution.
- 2. Candidates must also have SSCE requirements as for (A) above
Method of Application
Interested candidates are expected to Pay a non-refundable application fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000) only into:
- Bank: Sterling Bank
- Account Name: Delight College of Health Sciences and Technology LTD
- Account Number: 0080722806
Note: This can be done either at a banking hall or through Bank transfer. Thereafter, candidates are to take evidence of payment to the Office of the Registrar of the College at the school premises at maitumbi Minna for collection of the application form
For inquiries, you can contact 09067503051 08062511635 07066677549