The Rector/Chairman of the Academic Board, Professor Akpodiete O.J has graciously approved the commencement of the remedial classes and examination for the 2019/220 session
Arising from the above, registration for the Remedial Classes and Examination for 2019/2020 session will commence on Friday 5th March, 2021 and end on 19th March, 2021
Students Eligible to Register
- Students eligible to register are those who ought to have graduated by last session. 2019/2020 but could not because of pending failed courses.
- Students currently on extension due to failure in one or more courses, and have not exceeded the maximum registration periods.
- For the avoidance of doubts. students eligible to register are those adrmitted in the 2016/2017, 2017/2018, 2018/2019 & 2019/2020 sessions who ought to have graduated but could not because of pending failed courses.
- However, students on suspension or rusticated/expelled from the Polytechnic for whatever reason are not eligible to take part in the Remedial classes or examination
Mode of Payment and Registration
a. Mode of Payment
- Students are to make payment through Bank-draft in favour of Delta State a. C. 1. Polytechnic. Ozoro from First Bank Plc or Unity Bank, Ozoro
- Registration fee is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) along with the payment of five hundred naira (N500.00) per course.
- The total amount pald inclusive of the registration fee and the number of course(s) to register would be converted from Bank-dratt to Polytechnic receipt at the Bursary Department.
Registration of Course
- Students are to collect, fill and return course registration form to their respective Department with Remedial Examination boldly written on top of their registration form. Only registered students will be allowed to sit for the examination.
Payment of School Fees
- it is however pertinent to remind students who have not paid their school fees to do so or a perequisite for being qualified in the first instance to write the remedial examinations.