This is to inform staff and students that the Matriculation ceremony for students offered provisional admission in the 2020/2021 academic session is rescheduled as follows;
- Date: Wednesday, 7th April, 2021.
- Time: 11:00am.
- Venue: Parade Ground, Burutu Campus.
The rescheduling is necessitated by official engagement of the Ag. Rector and Registrar at Abuja.
The Ag. Rector, on behalf of Management and Academic Board, regrets inconveniences caused to staff and students on account of rescheduling of the Matriculation Ceremony.
However candidates (Crabs) offered provisional admission in the 2020/2021 academic session as well as relevant officers of the Institution are hereby informed for their further necessary actions.
By copy of this information, matriculants are expected to;
- 1. Pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred naira (#2,500.00) for the hiring of academic gowns.
- 2. Matriculants are expected to pay the above stated amount at the Bursary, beginning from Thursday, 18th March, 2021.
- 3. Matriculants should proceed with copy of the receipt issued by the Bursary to the office of the Registrar for collection of the academic gowns.
- 4. Matriculants are expected to return the gowns to the office of the Registrar after the ceremony as defaulters shall be liable to pay fine.
Management wishes candidates (Crabs) offered provisional admission in the 2020/2021 academic session happy matriculation ceremony.
Thanking you for your usual understanding.
Kanbofa A. Party, P.R.O.