Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Solutions Engineer – Digital Infrastructure & Managed Services
Employment Type: Permanent
Department: Systegra – Digital Infrastructure & Managed Services
- Responsible for the deployment of new/fixes for digital solutions onsite at the banks infrastructure for the mobile business
- Testing – Uses product specifications to design test procedures and standards.
- Solutions Analysis – Analyzes specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Needs Assessment – Investigate questions relating to existing programs, processes and procedures.
- Client & Customer Management (External) – Help senior colleagues manage client and customer relationships by using relevant sales or client systems.
- General Education – University (First Degree)
- Managerial Experience – Very Limited (Minimum Experience; 2-4Years)
- Timely deployment of solutions according to Project plans
- Timely deployment of solutions according to SLA.
- Independently supports business processes with comprehensive understanding and effective use of standard office equipment and standard software packages, while also providing guidance and training to others.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to achieve full compliance with applicable rules and regulations in management and/or operations.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Works under guidance (but not constant supervision) to acquire, organize, protect and process data to fulfill business objectives.
- Finastra Trade and Finance solution
- Java, Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, Oracle, Apache, JBoss
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. For example, operates with a clear sense of responsibility; learns about, and adheres to, most policies, procedures, and work requirements.
- Takes steps to ensure work is done properly, communicates status, and addresses any errors.
- Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward. For example, knows when to act independently and when to escalate issues.
- Integrates various inputs, decision criteria, and trade-offs to make effective decisions. Typically makes good independent decisions.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. For example, uses metrics and benchmarks to monitor accuracy and quality.
- Takes steps to make methods productive andefficient. Promptly and effectively addresses process breakdowns.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. For example, looks at complex issues from multiple angles; explores issues to uncover underlying issues and root causes; sees the main consequences and implications of different options.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. For example, readily involves others to accomplish goals; stays in touch and shares information; discourages “us versus them” thinking; shows appreciation for others’ ideas and input.
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions. For example, keeps in contact with customers to ensure problems are resolved, or to improve customer service.
- Studies customer feedback and emerging customer needs and uses these to determine some creative new ideas.
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. For example, takes timely action on important or difficult issues. Identifies and pursues new opportunities that benefit the organization.
Deadline: 23rd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply