Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited is a hospitality consultant company incorporated in 2009 primarily to provide hospitality services to small and medium hotels. Our head office is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Over the years we have serviced great brands and have been part of major hotels as client around Nigeria. We are in business to elevate the standard of hospitality and leisure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Manager
Location: Jankara, Ijaiye-Ojokoro – Lagos
- As Duty Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans and objectives where front office initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Supervises the front office team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Takes ownership to deliver an effective planned guest engagement programme
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing followup as required
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience in front office
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills.
Deadline: 10th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidate must be resident of: Agbado-crossing, Abule-Egba, Meiran, Agbado-Ijaiye, Jankara, Agege, Ogba, Iyana-Ipaja, Kola , Toll-gate and its enviros.
- All correspondents will be via email.
Leave a Reply