International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Job Identification: 30043447
Location: Ilesa, Osun
The Key Purpose
- The key purpose of this role is primarily responsible for managing logistics fleet (Trucks, Forklifts, Sweepers) to ensure satisfactory product delivery to customers.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Support Warehouse and distribution plan and operation by optimizing fleet uptime
- Drive all Fleet PIs and KPIs for positive impact to Logistics KPIs.
- Manage and Schedule Preventive Maintenance for trucks and Forklifts
- Manage and Schedule Repairs of trucks and Forklifts
- Manage and report fleet inspection checklist
- Process Purchase Requisition for Stock & Non- Stock Items
- Spare parts Inventory Management & Control
- Manage onsite 3PL contractors
- Fleet rescue and intervention
- Manage time and attendance of all direct and indirect reports
- Review daily consumption of Fuel (Diesel or LPG)
- Track fuel supply, issuance consumption per Vehicle and driver, putting up actions to reduce high consumption to save cost.
- Ensure good vendor management, SLA compliance as required by the company policy.
- Ensure that all Fleet employees and contactors are competent and certified to perform their tasks safely and efficiently
- Run Fleet department vehicle spares warehouse and implement inventory standard as per DPO/VPO.
- Implement Fleet operation Safety and improvement plan as required by DPO/VPO Safety pillar.
Education And Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in a related field.
Years of relevant experience:
- 2 Years experience in Fleet Operations.
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Computer Literate
- Basic Math Skill
- MS Office/Excel
- Strong and assertive
- Compliance driven
- Strong work ethic: Setting and achieving goals
- Dependable: Consistently following through
- Positive attitude: Creating a good environment.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team-oriented: Making the most out of collaboration.
Deadline: 2nd June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
Leave a Reply