International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: FP & A Manager
Job ID: 30038086
Location: Nigeria International Breweries H/O
Employment Type: Full-time
- The key purpose of this role is to drive an improvement in results by understanding business performance across P&L and Cash flow and by working across functions to identify opportunities and improve process
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Translating data into business insights to step change the financial objectives, investment plans, and resource allocation
- Work with operations to gain a thorough understanding of business performance
- Manage our Business Cycle planning (1YP or Budget, 10YP) for BU Nigeria across all areas (P&L, ZBB, cash flow), working across functions in Nigeria and directly with Africa Zone counterparties
- Provide analytical support across the key FP&A functions
- Prepare presentation of monthly results.
Qualification And Education
- Education: First Degree in Accounting or related field
- Professional qualification (ACA, CIMA or MBA equivalent)
- No. of years’ experience: 3-6 years FMCG experience (experience in FP&A is an advantage).
Deadline: 28th March 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply