8th October, 2021 | Comments
Following the approval of the Senate of the University for the resumption of academic activities in the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, Registration, Medical Screening, ICT, Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Training and Orientation for Fresh Students shall commence from Monday, October 11th to Friday, November 5, 2021 an outlined for 2020/2021 Session.
Other academic activities for the 2020/2021 Academic Session as approved by the Senate of the University are as follows:
(1) Bio-Data and Payment of Registration fee by Fresh Students via portal.unaab.edu.ng shall commence on Monday, October 11, 2021.
(2) The Orientation Programme for Fresh Students shall also be via classroom.google.com with e-mail provisioning as a condition.
(3) Payment of School Fees by Fresh Students via portal.unaab.edu.ng shall commence on Monday, October 11, 2021 with Registration of Bio-Data as a condition. Also, Course Registration for the Fresh Students shall begin on Monday, October 11, 2021 via portal.unaab.edu.ng
(4) Online Fresher Training for Fresh Students via classroom.google.com with e mail provisioning as a condition shall begin on Wednesday, November 3, 2021.
(5) Registration for Returning students shall commence from Monday, October 18, 2021.
(6) First Semester Lectures for Returning Students shall begin via VLE for 200 Level and physical lectures for 300-600 level on Monday, October 25, 2021 while that of the Fresh Students (strictly via VLE) shall begin on Monday, November 8, 2021.
(7) All practical classes shall be physical. Adequate information on the conduct of practical classes, continuous assessment and examinations shall be provided at appropriate time during each semester.
(8) Hostel Accommodation and Bidding for students shall commence on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 via hostel.unaab.edu.ng with evidence of payment of School Fees as a condition.
(9) Payment of School Fees and Course Registration for Returning Students shall be via portal.unaab.edu.ng and shall commence on Monday, October 18, 2021 with Approved Result and evidence of payment of School Fees as a condition.
(10) Late Registration with penalty for Returing Students shall take effect on Monday, November 15, 2021 and end with the closure of Registration Portal on Sunday, November 28, 2021.
(11) Fresh Students are required to visit the University Health Centre at the scheduled date for their Colleges/Departments (see the University website for the schedule) between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 1.00 pm. with evidence of payment of laboratory, X-Ray and for further update.
(12) All Parents and Guardians of our students are advised to note the above information. They are also enjoined to provide the necessary support to enable their children/wards to benefit maximally from the arrangements put in place by the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Felix Kolawole Saiako wishes all our students and their parents/guardians a peaceful 2020/2021 Academic Session