The Brown University, USA is delighted to award a global health scholarship to individuals who are seeking financial support in their educational pursuit.
This educational fund provides an opportunity to work on a critical global health research issue impacting a foreign/international low and middle-income country (LMIC).
Application Deadline: 1 November 2021.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award:$3500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a Brown medical student in the Division of Biology, a Brown medical student, graduate student in the Division of Biology or the School of Public Health, a resident or fellow from a Brown affiliated hospital or a Brown undergraduate concentrating in biology, public health, or in the PLME program.
- have a demonstrated interest and/or have engaged in activities related to global health.
- have taken or propose to take academic courses in preparation for global health work.
- have a proposed plan for global health work with a scholarly activity related to research, service, or advocacy.
- describe the Brown University faculty mentoring available for the proposed global health activity, and provide a required letter of support from the mentor.
- be returning to campus the academic year following the completion of the project