How To Apply For FirstTrader Loan – The FirstTrader Solution is a Firstbank short-term overdraft facility offered to traders in pre-approved market locations and supermarkets that deal in fast-moving goods. It comes in two variants; the Main FTS (180-day variant) and the Exceptional FTS (90-day variant).
- Available to traders that deal in fast-moving goods
- Tenor is either 90 days or 180 days.
- The minimum loan amount is N5 Million.
- No collateral is required for the 90 days variant
- Collateral for the 180 days variant shall be an equitable mortgage on shop title documents to cover 200% of the facility amount.
- Requires opening of a charged Savings Account with an opening amount of 5% of the facility amount. There will also be subsequent deposits as shown below:
a) 0.5% of the loan amount daily throughout the tenor of the 180 days facility.
b) 1% of the loan amount daily throughout the tenor of the 90 days facility.
You may want to also check How To Pay Geep Loan With Repayment Scratch Card
1) Provides an opportunity for increased business turnover/volume through the injection of additional funds.
2) Steady build-up of funds which can be used to either pay back the loan or ploughed back into the business upon liquidation of the facility.
3) Easy repayment plan
4) No tangible collateral required.
How to Apply:
Interested traders should: