In this article, we will be sharing with you how to fund your eNaira Speed Wallet from your bank account! So read on
What is eNaira Speed Wallet?
The eNaira wallet is a digital storage that holds the eNaira. It is held and managed on a distributed ledger. The eNaira wallet is required to access, hold and use eNaira.
How To Fund eNaira Wallet From Bank Account
1. Log-on to your Mobile Banking App or Online Banking Platform (as selected while onboarding)
2. Locate and click on the eNaira quick button on your mobile app.
3. Select eNaira Account type: (Individual or Merchant)
4. Select Transfer type: Transfer to My eNaira or Withdraw from my eNaira
5. Enter your eNaira wallet username (That is Your BVN-linked e-Mail address eg [email protected])
6. Enter your eNaira Wallet Password
7. Add remarks then click continue where applicable
You may want to also check How To Onboard And Conduct Transaction On eNaira
8. Provide the correct authentication requirement such as transaction pin or token for your mobile/Online banking.
9. Your eNaira wallet is funded