We are gradually moving closer to the festive season, and scammers are always at work, looking for their next prey. This period, you need to be extra careful because your account maybe compromised, hacked, funds wrongly transferred from it.
Though we already shared some tips here, but the below will guide you through easily.
In case you mistakenly transferred Money to the wrong account and the owner blocked you? Or you are duped through your bank account, and then later realized that you have been scammed or a mistake on your part, and the receiving bank is not cooperating.
Here is a few tips on how to retrieve your money easily as shared by @Obik6
HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOUR WRONG TRANSFER
Please read carefully and learn.
1. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.
2. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) and copy out the “TRANSACTION ID NUMBER”.
3. Go to any branch of the scam artist’s bank (the bank you transferred to), and ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.
While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER’S BANK or the d bank you wrongly paid to and copy CBN FRAUD DESK ([email protected]) and also [email protected] & [email protected], this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.
What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspect’s account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently.
You can share this post for the safety of your loved ones.
- How to Detect Fake Bank Alerts Easily
- FG Begins Digital Job Training Scheme to Nigerians
- MTN Nigeria 5 Million Grants – Nominate Your Hustler
- Have You Applied For MTN N68M Grant? It’s Ending This Sunday
Leave a Reply