The quest to be selected among the batch c Npower beneficiaries has commenced with a computer-based test CBT in which all Npower batch C applicants are subjected to write to be considered for the programme.
However, it is necessary that you must do your best in order to score a better grade preferably above 50% on the test.
In regards to the above, we have compiled some tips below to help you do better in the NASIMS Npower test.
How To Score Above 50% In Nasims Npower Batch C Test
1) First you must obtain your login details by recovering your password and update your record on the nasims portal as that is the first step of the process which we believe you are through with.
2) You must have copied your nasims id since that is the key to unlocking the test portal. if you don’t know your nasims id, see How To Get Your NASIMS ID For Npower Batch C Test
3) Make sure you are using a strong browser and a good data network. If not, take the test at midnight when traffic to the nasims portal is low.
4) If you are ready with the things stated above, then you are good to write the test. Visit https://onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng with your Nasims ID and password to start the test
5) You must not be afraid of writing the test, stay positive while writing the test as that will protect you against exam nervousness.
6) Read questions fast and attentively so that you can maximize the 20 minutes set to answer all questions.
7) You can not skip any question so don’t waste too much time on a question you don’t know the answer to, simply use your instinct to pick an answer and move to the next.
8) Remember the Nasims Npower batch C test comprises 20 questions to be answered in 20 minutes. However, you have only 3 attempts after time out without submitting your test.
Finally, do not take the test until you have updated your record on the nasims portal. The test comprises quantitative, Numerical, sentence correction questions etc.