IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: IHS Towers Technical Internship Program 2023
About the Program
- IHS Technical internship Program is an intensive 12 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company in Nigeria.
- The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.
- Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), Telecommunications Engineering or related disciplines
- Must have completed OND
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Based in Lagos and Abuja
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Have good command of both spoken and written English
- Are organized and always pay attention to details
- Have strong analytical and technical skills and can collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Have Office 365 skills.
Leave a Reply