15th October, 2021 | Comments
Imo State University, Owerri, hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2021/2022 POST-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
- Candidates who chose Imo State University, Owerri as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark may also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website and change their institution of first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the University website at: www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2021/2022 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri on or before 30th October 2021. Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission.
The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course. Candidates are advised to get the official IMSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will enable them prepare adequately for the screening. CLICK HERE to get yours.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens on 18th October 2021 and closes on 29th October 2021.
Dr Julius Uzoma Osuagwu
Acting Registrar/Secretary to Senate