Call for Application For The 2021/2022 Developing Countries Partnership Scholarship (KNB) Program In INDONESIA
Apply Here: http://knbscholarship.kemendikbud.go.id
1. Download the Invitation letter from the KNB Scholarship website link above.
2. Submit the invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter
3. Complete the online application process
N.B. During the Application Process, please pay close attention to some important information below:
1. We strongly suggest you to collect as many information as possible on the Universities and your desired study program. Please be advised that once you are admitted, changing either the Universities or your study programme is strictly prohibited
2. The recommendation letter from Indonesian Embassy is mandatory. The recommendation letter will be issued based on verification and necessary background and/or Security checks conducted by the Indonesian Embassy.
This may also interest you Flutterwave Job Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now
3. The participants from English speaking Country are not automatically excluded from the requirement to attach the written prove of their English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC)
4. The Universities will be conducting the selection process, that should include (If necessary) online interview with the potential candidate.
5. The online application process must be completed no later than May 4%, 2021
6. Age limit for Doctorate is 40years, Master Degree is 35 years, Bachelor is 25years
Application is free of charge, no money is required. For more information, contact us on: 09082454557, 08034394752