AMECRON Nigeria Limited is an indigenous firm established and incorporated on the 26th of June, 1980, under the companies and allied matters decree of Nigeria, 1968. Primarily set up, as a consulting Civil Engineering firm, the company served both the private and public sectors for a decade, before entering into the Oil and Gas industry in the turn of the decade (1990).
Amercron’s services encompass consultancy – various Engineering and project design services through to supply and Installation with ongoing technical support, manpower supply, construction/Project Management and multidisplinary design, and procurement services. These are catergorized into four groups: Engineering Construction/Fabrication; Project Management; Procurement Services and Human Resources Management.
We are recruiting qualified service personnel to support their ambitions in the position below:
Job Title: Integrated Planning Performance Analyst
- Monitors and evaluates Integrated Planning business and process performance.
- Identification of improvement opportunities across all functions
- Update Primavera (P6) daily in line with work execution progress across all functions
- Prepared, monitored, updated and designed Heat Maps for MT-IAP cycle.
- Supporting Functional Planners in Primavera issues.
- Provide support for IAP Planner in Planning, Preparing and Delivering of Medium Term Integrated Activity Plan (MT-IAP) for organization business strategy.
- First degree in Engineering or any Science courses
- Certification: Experienced in the IAPs tools e.g. Primavera (P6), Proficiency in the of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc. Passed through IAP Master Class training.
- Experience: At least 3 working experience in the use of IAP tools especially Primavera (P6).
Deadline: Tuesday; 28th March, 2023 (on or before COB).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply