5th October, 2021 | Comments
Application is now being received for ND (Full-Time & Part-Time), PRE-ND and other programmes. The Kwara State College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies (CAILS), Ilorin, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the available programmes of the College leading to the admission of successful candidates into Higher National Diploma (HND) and 200 level degree programmes respectively.
THE COLLEGE PROGRAMMES:
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA (Approved by NBTE) (Full time)
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
ND Computer Science
- CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
ND Accountancy – (Part-Time – 6 Semesters of 2 Years)
ND Computer Science – (Part-Time – 6 Semesters of 2 Years)
PRE-ND Computer Science
PRE Diploma (as in other Diploma Programmes – 2A-E) (1Year)
Top Up Programmes
Professional Computer Training Programmes in:
- Certificate in Data Processing – (Arabic & English Medium) 3 Months
- Certificate in Desktop Publishing- (Arabic & English Medium) 3 Months
- Certificate in Web Design (Arabic & English Medium) 3 Months
- Certificate in Internet (Arabic & English Medium) 3 Months
- Diploma in Data Processing (Arabic & English Medium) 6 Months
- Diploma in Desktop Publishing (Arabic & English Medium) 6 Months
- Diploma in Web Design (Arabic & English Medium) 6 Months
- Diploma in Internet (Arabic & English Medium) 6 Months
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- WASC/GCE/SSSE/NECO/NABTEB or the equivalent with at least five passes credit level in relevant subjects including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- Four (4) credit passes in relevant subjects as stated in (i) above obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized preliminary ND program offered by the polytechnics and similar post-secondary technical institution.
- Satisfactory performance in JAMB examinations with the relevant subject combinations and English (For full-time, a score of a minimum of 120 in JAMB’s UTME)
As in A above.
PRE-ND & PRE DIPLOMA
- WASC/SSCE/NECO/NBAIS/NABTEB/IDADIYYAH with at least 3 credit pass in required subjects for the desired programme.
- Any other qualification acceptable to the college as equivalent to any of the above.
Graduated Students of the College with PASS or MERIT
For enquires, you may call Mr Afolabi on 07038544697