11th September, 2021 | Comments
Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin in Collaboration with the TRCN invites suitably qualified students for admission into the Professional Diploma in Education Programme for 2021/2022 Session
A. AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
PDE in Arabic & English Medium
B. ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates who possess any of the following qualifications are eligible for admission into the programme:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degrees
C. SPECIAL FEATURES
- It qualifies a candidate as a professional teacher
- It enables degree holders to pursue a masters degree in education
- Allows for professionalism through specialization (as shown in ‘A’ above)
- The process of registering candidates by Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) as a professional teacher starts as soon as a candidate starts the PDE programme.
- Introduction of registered candidates into the Teaching Profession by TRCN is carried out at the point of graduation.
- Computerised operations leading to prompt release of results.
D. DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme is a one-calendar year full-time study of two (2) semesters (from 3 pm on Thursdays and Fridays and 8 am on Saturdays).
All lectures take place at the premises of the Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin along Saw-Mill Road.
- Hostel Accommodation on first come first served basis
- Ideal daycare centre for babies
- Availability of Computer and Internet Facilities
G. METHOD OF APPLICATION
For further enquiries, please contact us by calling any of the following numbers: 08035782896 08055822698 08035799209