Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) has opened its 2021 Adhoc Recruitment portal for interested Applicants to fill the Application form.
The Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission, according to the provisions of section 5 (a) — (i) of LASIEC Law No. 18, 2008 empowers the commission to organize, undertake and supervise all elections to Local Government Areas and Local Council Development Areas within the state.
The Commission invites applications for election Adhoc personnel in position below:
Position and Qualifications for election Adhoc personnel
1) POLL CLERK: School Certificate, GCE, OND, and their equivalents.
2) PRESIDING OFFICER: NCE, HND, BSC, BA, and their equivalents.
3) SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER: HND, BSC, BA, MA MSC with cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties.
You may want to also check NITDA Batch 2 Digital States Program For Nigerian Youths – Apply Now
4) COLATION OFFICER: HND BSC, BA, MSC in sciences and figures related disciplines in addition to cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties.
5) RETURNING OFFICER: HND BSC, MSC, Ph.D., Director in the Public Service, University Don, Renown Professional with cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties.
Closing Date: not specified
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Applicants should:
For more information visit the Lagos State INEC Career page