The National Institute of Credit Administration (Chartered by Act of parliament No.1018 of 2022) is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria and influencing structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare appropriate legal documents.
- Evaluate new business partnerships.
- Represent the institute in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the institute’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the institute against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to our services.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- Minimum of 5-year experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, Intelligent, Brilliant and able to handle all our legal matters.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full Applications & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Successful applicant must be ready to resume immediately.
Leave a Reply