Link To Apply For The Future Africa Internship Program 2021
The Future Africa Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience, test-drive their careers, and be exposed to the great stuff from giants in their industries. It also allows you to gain new perspectives, innovative ideas while you improve your skills in a diverse environment amongst the next generation of future leaders.
a) The Future Africa Internship program will allow young Africans with less than two years of work experience to intern for a minimum period of three months in their prospective area of expertise.
b) The program will provide stipends to encourage the interns to perform their roles to the host organization. FAIP is our response to a critical need of young Africans — career path decision.
c) Once accepted, prospective
Once accepted, prospective interns will undergo a capacity-building program on workplace and FAIP values: this equips them with the right mindset to deliver value for their host organization.
d) Successful beneficiaries will be matched according to proximity and career alignment with available host organizations.
The program will also create a protocol for the deliberate development of a particular skill set within a sector.
This may also interest you Link To Apply For Aliko Dangote Ultra Modern Skills Acquisition Centre Training 2021
We value diversity and inclusion in our programs. So, we promote equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to apply. We aim to attract the world’s best talents and give all interns a great experience to build & shape their careers.
- Applications for the FAIP are open during specific periods and would be advertised.
- Applications for phase one of the FAIP opens March 29th, 2021, and runs till April 15th, 2021. e All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course advisor, head lecturer, or professor.
- Selection and matching are based on vacancies, performance during FAIP Training, availability for a minimum period of 3 months, with a maximum period of 5 months.
- The Internship program is open to anyone with less than two years of work experience.
- To qualify for placement, applicants must have some experience or skill in their chosen field of interest.
- Have strong communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- If the applicant is a university student, they must have completed at least the second year of a university program.
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
How to apply:
All applicants must fill the application form and submit it via this link https://thefutureafrica.com/faip-application
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2021.
For more information visit the future Africa page