Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Agent Network
Job ID: 80385403_80385382
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- Responsible for the growth of Stanbic IBTC’s @ ease Agent Network within the area of coverage. Develop an active agent network and drive the acquisition of @ ease wallets through the Agents and Field officers.
- To ensure that the Agent Banking network is active and the proposition remains profitable through the entire life cycle and attain significant market dominance.
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Experience in product & management, and retail banking would be an added advantage
- Innovative and Decisive
- Sales and relationship management
- Multi-tasker, good time management
- Good presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project Management
- Budgeting & Reporting
- Customer Insight Analytics
- MS Office Suites (Visio, Word, Excel, PPT & Project)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply