Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Personal Analytics
Job ID: 80410207_80385148
Location: Idejo Street, Lagos
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
Job Type: Full-time
- The Manager, Personal Analytics is tasked with conducting full lifecycle analysis on personal clients to identify need of each client and develop strategies that will drive the team closer to achieving their targets.
- They will be tasked with developing analysis and reporting capabilities on all personal clients.
- They will also monitor performance and identify different ways for improvements on product uptake.
- Minimum of First Degree
- 10 years’ experience of which 4-5 years should be in leadership role in Product Management within the banking industry.
- Generating Ideas
- Convincing People
- Providing Insights
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Understanding
- Product Related Systems
- Customer and Client Focused Innovation
- Seeking Deeper Understanding
- Driving Delivery of Results
- Purposeful Collaboration.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply