Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Admin Support
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Provide Medical Admin Support Services for all staff, dependents & retirees of the Company under the supervision of the Medical Admin Manager.
- Manage staff and Dependents Medical files/documents ensuring confidentiality of Medical Information/data.
- The position works in tandem with other professionals of the Division and other departments in the Company for effective provision of services
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc in relevant discipline
- Must have at least 5 years post qualification
- Certification: E.g. Health Inform. Mgt (Medical Records)
Deadline: 31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Nigerians should apply.
Leave a Reply