Queen Mary University of London, UK is delighted to award a tuition fee scholarship opportunity to exceptional students who are seeking to study a degree program at the Institution.
Mishcon de Reya is a leading London law firm, located close to the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS). It was founded in 1937 and currently employs more than 1000 people with over 600 lawyers, offering a wide range of legal services to companies and individuals.
Application Deadline: 3rd May 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: 1
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the London LLM programme
- Applicants must be a full-time student
- Applicants must have the most vital academic record
- Applicants can have either the UK or International fee status
- Applicants must have made an application for the London LLM programme by 06 April 2022