MTN Nigeria has launched a unified customer engagement platform, EnGauge, designed to enable small-to-medium enterprise business owners administer transactions with customers, potentially increasing their productivity significantly.
MTN EnGauge is a customer management platform that enables businesses to secure payments with their own shortcode, share promos, get feedback directly from their customers, using their mobile phones.
Key Features of MTN EnGauge
MTN EnGauge allows you:
- Communicate promos and discounts directly to your customers.
- Take payments from your customers using a fast, easy-to-use dedicated shortcode
- Survey your customers easily to get valuable feedback on your products and services
- Track transactions with each of your customers, offering you valuable insight on their preferences and buying behavior
- Organize your important information for better business and customer management
“With MTN Engauge, entrepreneurs can securely receive payment, track transactions with each of their customers and glean valuable insights to serve them better based on their preferences and buying behaviour,” the statement said.
MTN Nigeria claims that, the new SME engagement platform is the ideal platform for business owners and entrepreneurs to thrive in the ‘new normal’.
Where to Download it?
Download the MTN EnGauge app from the Google Play store
How to Set it Up
Click on the “Create Account” button
- Enter your full personal name
- Input your business phone number.
- Select your business location
- Input a referral code ONLY if you have been referred to the application by another user.
- Check the term and conditions box
- Click on “Register” to create an account.
To access services on this platform, payment can be made using your airtime. For your convenience, you can make monthly of N500 OR yearly payments of N5,500.
The “Pay using airtime” button completes your sign-up journey.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Ajua, Kenfield Griffith, said the app would help solve challenges SMEs experience, from digitally engaging their customers to cash management.
SMEs owner, let us know what you think in the comment box.