The Nigerian Military School (NMS), Zaria admission form is currently on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
The online application into the Nigerian Military School commenced on the 19th of March and closes on the 29th of May 2021.
The entrance examination is scheduled to take place on Saturday 5th June 2021 at all the designated examination centers nationwide.
How to Apply the Nigerian Military School (NMS), Zaria
1. Interested candidates are to visit the NMS portal https://www.nms1954.sch.ng and click the APPLY tab.
2. Click the BLUE TAB to open the Application page and read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
3. Follow steps 1- 4 of the application process to fill in all the required data and click the “GENERATE FORM” button to generate the candidate’s form and open the PAYMENT ADVICE page
4. At the payment advice page, payment can be made through:
- The online option using a bank-issued ATM Card. Click the “PAY ONLINE” button on the payment advice page and you shall be redirected to the Interswitch platform to complete the payment.
- Bank Branch Click the “PAY AT BANK” button and wait a few seconds for your details to be forwarded to the bank in advance,
Then print the payment advice and take it to any of the bunks listed to make payment After making payment, return to the portal to complete the Online Application
5. Candidates can submit their forms on the portal only when payment is confirmed and a valid Passport size photograph is uploaded
6. After the final submission, candidates are advised to print clear copies of their Application Form, Payment Advice Slip, and Examination Photo Card from the portal. Candidates MUST present their Examination Photo Card at the Examination Centre on the day of the Entrance Examination.
7. For more information, please visit the general instructions page at https:/www.nmis1954.sch.ng/admission-portal and also the Frequently Asked Question (FAQS) PAGE AT https://www.nms1954 sch ng fags/
For further inquiries, please call: 09055522283 & 09055522284 E-mail: [email protected]