N-Power Batch C – All N-Power batch-c applicants are expected to update their profile and take test for possible shortlisting to the next stage of the N-Power application process.
According to NASIMS, all successful candidates will be sent a mail and given directions on the next stage.
Candidates not selected can re-apply for the next batch of the programme as soon as it opens for application.
Test Portal Instructions:
Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test. For first time login, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
1. Click on https://nasims.gov.ng/login
2) Use the Forgot Password Option
3) Enter your N-POWER application email
4) Click on “Send Link
5) Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records before taking test.
If you Applied for Npower Teach, you can check Npower Teach Exams Past Questions For Practice
Note: This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 minutes.
Test cannot be retaken after submission
2. You cannot skip any question
3. Every question is allotted equal score
4. If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
All enquires and complains should be channeled through the N-Power customer care line. Details are as follow:
Phone Number: 018885011 or 08176551162. you can also send a mail to: [email protected]
For more information visit NASIMS portal