6th October, 2021 | Comments
This is to inform all prospective corps Members that the NYSC Portal has been open for Batch C online registration and will close on 10th October, 2021
2021 BATCH ‘C’ ONLINE REGISTRATION TIPS
1. NYSC Registration Portal opens today till 11:59pm 10th of October 2021 , visit (www.nysc.org.ng) and click on the active link “Mobilization 2021 Batch “C”.
2. The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution, should apply on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Ensure your details are correct.
8. Apply for Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
9. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.
10. Join NYSC telegram http://t.me/official_nysc
PCMs who cannot see their names on the verify senate list should be patient. Most Institutions have not submitted the hard copy of the senate list uploaded to NYSC, until that is done, they cannot register.
PCMs should note that if there is a disparity in the date of graduation on the Statement of Result and that of the dashboard. They will not be registered in the camp. Contact your Student Affairs Officer.