On today’s latest Npower news, Comrade Adeyeye Abdulmojeed Adepoju FCT Representative with his team, decided to branch at the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs today the 10th of March 2021. They had meeting with the SA to The President on NSIP and other technical persons. Read also Today Latest Npower News On Nexit Password Change Message
The outcome of the meeting were as follows:
- That the delay in the implementation was actually to accommodate as many volunteers as possible
- The portal, which was opened last November will finally be shot by Friday 12th March, 2021 (11:59pm)
- That over 300,000 have now successfully completed their application.
- About 70,000 volunteers who have initiated registration process should endear to complete their registration in the next 48 hours.
- Immediately after the portal closure, the next stage will be rolled out in a matter of days.
- That we shall carry out constant follow up for us to be kept abreast of the developments.
Remember that some of the concerned exited Npower Volunteers embarked on a peaceful protest on Monday 8th of March 2021 demanding for quick implementation of their exit package. Read also Link To Apply For NITDA Digital States Programme 2021