Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Provide general pharmacy Services to all staff, dependents & retirees of the Company.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals in the hospital to plan or provide treatment.
- Proper drugs and medication management and reporting.
- Counselling and advising patients on all aspects of their medicines.
- Ensuring medicinal products are stored appropriately and securely in line with regulatory requirements.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree
- Must have at least 5 years post-qualification experience.
Deadline: 31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Nigerians should apply.
Leave a Reply