Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited is a hospitality consultant company incorporated in 2009 primarily to provide hospitality services to small and medium hotels. Our head office is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Over the years we have serviced great brands and have been part of major hotels as client around Nigeria. We are in business to elevate the standard of hospitality and leisure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pool Attendant / LifeGuard
Location: Jankara, Ijaiye-Ojokoro – Lagos
- We are looking to recruit an observant Pool Attendant / Lifeguard to ensure the safety of swimmers and visitors to our swimming pool.
- The Pool Attendant / Lifeguard will explain safety rules to patrons, warn them about unsafe situations, and enforce policies on showers and proper attire.
- You will play an instrumental role in maintaining orderliness by inspecting swimming pool areas, locker rooms and restrooms.
- You will maintain pool equipment, and monitor and record pool temperatures.
- To ensure success you need to assess situations swiftly, and make judicious decisions regarding the safety of swimmers. Top candidates are excellent communicators, swift and safety-minded.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing activities at the Swimming Pool.
- Treating of the water
- Assisting with swimming lessons.
- Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations and policies to ensure safety of patrons.
- Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
- Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
- Maintaining order in swimming areas.
- Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
- Performing first aid procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas.
- Maintaining records and reports.
- Completion of lifeguard training.
- At least 2 years related experience.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in interacting with people of various ages from diverse backgrounds.
- Physically fit, strong, agile and dexterous.
- Good work Ethics & Attitude.
Deadline: 10th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidate must be resident of: Agbado-crossing, Abule-Egba, Meiran, Agbado-Ijaiye, Jankara, Agege, Ogba, Iyana-Ipaja, Kola , Toll-gate and its enviros.
- All correspondents will be via email.
Leave a Reply