Application Deadline: Unspecified
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B to name a few.
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking to develop their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless of your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of an inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2021-2023
- You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a team
- You value diversity and aspire to work in a dynamic culture
Job locations: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Brand Management/Marketing
Req No: R000074193
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Procter & Gamble Learnership – Multiple Function Internship Program 2023
Leave a Reply