A Downstream Oil & Gas servicing company that provides sevices to major players in the oil and gas industry, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Service Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Procurement Service Advisor (PSA), your core responsibilities include:
- Provide bid administrative support and customer support on all bid related transactions.
- Receive and timely process RFQs, RFx, RFI, ITTs.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers, prepare and submit quotations to clients.
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs/Tenders.
- Receive , process and expedite all Purchase Orders. for prompts delivery
- Processing, validation, payment, delivery and invoicing.
- Collaborate with Field Service Engineers and BD Team to generate more RFQs/Tender on all assigned Business Accounts
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system; maintain RFQ Log, detailing all RFQs & POs received from each client a well as quotations sent in.
- Maintain high degree of safety and confidentiality of company documents and property
- Track all processed purchase orders and delivery date to clients on excel spreadsheet.
- Coordinate all relevant shipping documents related to goods in transit via approved freight agent.
- Source for new OEMs for partnership relationship/regional representation within our product and service purview.
- Source for new companies, IOCs, EPCs, Marginal, IOCs to register our Organization.
- Work within the supply chain established procedures for requisition, processing, delivery and invoicing.
- Organize tender preparation.
- Any other task may be assigned by your line manager or director.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
Deadline: 29th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply