360 HSDC is a holistic health-based development organization, focused on addressing disparities, poor health systems, and inequalities in accessing healthcare services to underserved communities in Nigeria, by utilizing innovative technology to address health-related challenges in the development sector.
We provide tailored and integrated responses to public health issues by leveraging relevant resources and partnerships to ensure these issues are addressed in a targeted yet comprehensive manner. In collaboration with global and national entities to conduct needs assessments of Health Management Information Systems (HMIS), we tackle and provide solutions to typical health issues in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
- This position is for a proposal the organization is working on. The Program Officer will be responsible for providing technical assistance in support to Bauchi State in providing sustainable technical assistance interventions towards strengthening the state’s RMNCH services.
- S/he will ensure that the project is well-organized, completed on time, and within budget.
- Provides project-level support and coordinates the Community-Based Volunteers’ activities on the project.
- Collaborates with the central team to sort out any project-based issues that may arise.
- Matches requests for technical assistance from states with compatible TA supply from donors and providers.
- Works with states and funders to define issues, identify solutions, and determine required expertise.
- Coordinates the deployment of comprehensive technical assistance and institutional strengthening support.
- Ensures effective coordination of TA deployments for increased cost efficiency and technical efficacy.
- Represent the project in technical forums at the field level.
- Participate in the donor progress report writing, continuation application, and quarterly review report writing and presentation.
- Provide technical support for weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual project performance reviews.
- Provide quality assurance to the work done by the Community-Based Volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Psychology, Sociology, Development Studies, or other related Social Sciences or Medical courses.
- At least 3 years of program management experience in the areas of Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (RMNCH).
- S/he must be familiar with the reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child health (RMNCH) community in Nigeria.
- Previous experience working on an international donor-funded project will be an added advantage.
- Strong skills in technical issues, design, implementation, and monitoring of program components, e.g., services, training, quality improvement, advocacy, and coordination.
- Demonstrated analytical and report-writing skills.
- Knowledge of the local communities, cultures, and geography of the State.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage.
Deadline: 2nd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title (e.g., “Program Officer”) as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply