Hyde Energy began operations in Nigeria, importing and exporting Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and selling clean petroleum products. These operations established our base as a trading company. We enhanced our import and export activities by: acquiring a tank farm for storing petroleum products & securing a two-year term contract for LPG export.
Hyde Energy’s vision is rooted in our desire to be a leading oil trading and marketing company by brand presence, service delivery and profitatability. We make good use of the expertise of our people, who have extensive technical and practical knowledge of the West and Central African oil-producing regions. Over the years, we have expanded our business portfolio into crude oil, reï¬ned oil products, LPG and dry bulk commodities. Similarly, our reach has grown, and we serve customers from offices in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Mauritius, London and Malta.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- A University Degree (minimum of Second Class Lower) in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years sales experience in Oil & Gas industry and/or FMCG.
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving target
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply