Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Savory Flavorist (Seasonings)
- We are seeking to recruit applicants that will lead flavor development in seasoning to meet consumer aspirations by providing timely support to the business.
- Create and present seasoning concepts in consumer product categories especially Noodles.
- Develop a robust pipeline of savory flavors in seasonings with high consumer preference.
- Introduce new Savory/Culinary raw materials.
- Supervise first production of formulas.
- Build technical competence in seasoning formulation along with other internal stakeholders.
- Be able to trouble shoot flavor selection which complies to regulatory requirements and parameters.
- Stay ahead of consumer flavor trend and translate into culinary application.
- Conduct or participate in surveys for consumer insights.
- Participate in sensory analysis and shelf life studies.
- Develop and nurture partnerships with key suppliers.
- Manage and build knowledge in the respective domain and provide flavor guidance in response to business needs.
- Work closely within Product Development and other stakeholders in Operations, Marketing, Consumer Insights.
Qualification and Skills
- Science Degree or higher (Food Technology / Chemistry preferred) from reputable educational institution.
- 6-10 years relevant experience in savory flavor creation in a reputable organization.
- Proven track record of success in creating flavors and seasonings in West Africa.
- Full knowledge on flavor raw materials, flavor creation and composition.
- Creative and innovative thinking with an understanding of ingredients and local palette preference (Nigerian cuisine) along with in-depth industry knowledge.
- Minimum of second-class, lower division.
- 25 to 30 years of age.
Deadline: 7th April, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply