Eta-Zuma Group is a company of 8 separate companies with exploration licenses covering diverse solid minerals like iron ore, gold, tantalite, coal, limestone/marble, etc. In April 2009, these eight companies were acquired by Energy and Metal Industries Limited to form the Eta-Zuma Group Limited. ETA-ZUMA Group is an indigenous conglomerate with interests in diverse strategic sectors of the economy. The acquisition was spurred by the economic reason to consolidate the diverse licenses into a balanced portfolio that will reduce risk and position the emerging company to exploit emerging market opportunities in a global commodities market that is on a rebound. The acquisition also included Eta-Zuma Group Limited – a key player in the emerging solid minerals industry of Nigeria. The acquisitions increased the size of the company more than five-fold. The Group re-opened earlier exploration sites and has since invested over $10million in proving reserves of especially marble and opening up new coal reserves and in new plant and machinery.
The headquarters at Abuja currently coordinates mainly exploration activities at all exploration sites especially in the Kogi block now in partnership with the technical partners EMI and the Geological Institute of Ukraine. These activities are projected to see Eta-Zuma-group with a projected minimum turnover of $1bn with management, production, sale and distribution of coal and other minerals supporting thousands more jobs in businesses involved in the supply of equipment, goods and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Engineering
- Compiling, implementing and managing a suitable maintenance plan to ensure optimal availability and utilization of equipment by utilizing Zuma Maintenance Plan.
- Directing and performance of maintenance work in installation, repair on mechanical and electrical system.
- Organizing and undertaking routine checks of equipment as well as carrying out quality inspections.
- Root cause analysis for failure of components/identifying and investigating faults.
- Monitoring the performance of machinery and systems.
- Co-ordinate and organize the routine servicing as, and when required according to OEM specifications.
- To liaise with store department that servicing parts are available in advance of requirement.
- Daily reporting and liaising with workshop manager on all breakdown and repair progress.
- Perform any other task assigned to you by the workshop manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar area of study.
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrable ability to use relevant tools and equipment.
- Experience in supervisory role.
- Excellent communication (Written & Verbal).
- Computers Skills; MS Office and relevant technical software applications.
- Mathematical and analytical ability.
- Problem Solving & Organization skills.
Deadline: 10th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply