Along with the vanilla GT2 Realme also announced the GT 2 Pro yesterday. The model offers better CPU, better display and even camera setup than the non-pro model. Talking about display, the device sport a 6.7-inches Quad-HD+ screen with LTPO2 AMOLED panel on the front.
Some of it screen techs includes HDR10+, 120Hz refresh, 1-bellion colors and up to 1400 peak brightness nits. The device even have DisplayMate A+ certification, and covered with CGG Victus on the front.
The processing power comes from Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, and not to worry about overheating, the Realme GT 2 Pro has what the company calls Diamond ice core cooling system Plus, that has a massive 36,761mm² heat dissipation area and 4129mm² VC liquid cooling area.
The phone is also said to have HyperSmart antenna switching technology that is designed with 12 antennas that wraps and cover all sides of the phone. It is said to support mainstream bands with the same signal strength in all directions.
Camera specs on the GT2 Pro includes a 50-megapixel main lens with same Sony IMX766 on the vanilla model. The sensor supports omnidirectional PDAF, OIS and F/1.8 aperture. There is also an inclusion of a 50-megapixel super-ultrawide secondary shooter that can deliver up to whooping 150-degree field of view, along with 3-megapixel microscopic lens with up to 40 times magnifications.
The phone has a 5000mAh battery, offering 65W fast charger out of the box. Beneath the display also seat an optical fingerprint scanner, while Google Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 runs out of the box.
Realme GT 2 Pro key specifications
- Display: 6.7-inches 1440 x 3216; LTPO2 AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1400 nits (max)
- CPU: 3.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 with Adreno 730 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128/256/512 GB and 8/12GB RAM without card slot
- OS: Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0
- Camera: Triple-Cameras:
- 50MP Somy IMX766 primary camera with f/1.8, PDAF OIS;
- 50MP supper wide lens with f/2.2 and 150˚ FoV,
- 3MP macro camera with f/3.0 and 40x magnification.
- Front camera: 32MP Sony IMX615 with f/2.4 aperture
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G SA/NSA
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (in-screen), USB Type-C Audio output, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Battery: 5000mAh with 65W fast charging
Realme GT 2 Pro pricing and availability
The Forged Black, Titanium Blue, Master Paper and Master Sen colors, and it is priced as follows;
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM = 3,899 yuan or $614 USD
- 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM = 4,199 yuan or $660 USD
- 12GB RAM + 256GB ROM = 4,499 yuan or $707 USD
- 12GB RAM + 512GB ROM = 4,999 yuan or $787 USD
Early buyers have access to 200 yuan discount on all storage model. You can pre-order directly from the company’s site, but full sales will begin from January 7th.