Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited is a hospitality consultant company incorporated in 2009 primarily to provide hospitality services to small and medium hotels. Our head office is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Over the years we have serviced great brands and have been part of major hotels as client around Nigeria. We are in business to elevate the standard of hospitality and leisure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Jankara, Ijaiye-Ojokoro – Lagos
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 3 years experience.
Deadline: 10th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidate must be resident of: Agbado-crossing, Abule-Egba, Meiran, Agbado-Ijaiye, Jankara, Agege, Ogba, Iyana-Ipaja, Kola , Toll-gate and its enviros.
- All correspondents will be via email.
Leave a Reply