Tecno have just announced the Spark Go 2022, the direct successor to the Go 2021 model in India. The new Comer brings update design, especially to the rear view of the phone. However, the front still sports a 6.5-inches HD+ display, with a dewdrop notch on the head.
What is powering the Spark Go 2022 is a quad-core MediaTek Helio A20 CPU, clocked @1.8GHz. There is 2GB RAM and a 32 Gigs of built-in storage, and the device is based on Google Android 11 (Go Edition), which is better than the Android 10 on the predecessor.
As for the camera modules; there are two sensors on the rear; a 13-megapixel main cam, along with an AI depth sensor, while a single 8-megapixel selfie snapper seats within the notch on the front. The phone has a 5000mAh battery that promises up to 46 days of standby.
Tecno Spark Go 2022 key specifications and features
- Dimension; Weight: 164.57 x 76 x 8.95 mm; N/A
- Display: 6.52-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ notch display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek MT6761D Helio A20 with PowerVR GE83200
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (13MP primary and 0.3 MP Depth) with single LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP selfie with LED flash
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery
[rb_related title=”You May Also Like” total=”4″ style=”dark”]
Spark Go 2022 pricing and India availability
The Spark Go 2022 comes in Turquoise Cyan and Atlantic Blue color. It is currently available for purchase via Amazon.in, and the starting price is Rs. 7,499, an equivalent of about $100 US Dollars.