Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Operations Officer
Job Identification: 244
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of Trade Operations for the country covering all the streams including operational risk related controls, performance monitoring through key metrics such as volumes, productivity, accuracy, service levels, losses/lapses, issues and risk registers.
- Ensure smooth functioning of Trade processes.
- Organization of workflow to achieve maximum productivity.
- Ensure that all related products/applications/documents are processed against laid down procedures, service standards and key control standards.
- Ensure compliance of all internal procedures, operational controls local regulation and ICC rules.
- Conceptualize and build applications that would maximize productivity, save cost and deliver better services to clients
Deadline: 13th April, 2023; 13:57
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply