Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who are holders of HND, Bachelor’s, Third-Class and Pass degrees for admission into the University of Abuja degree programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applicants are required to apply through the following process:
- Visit: https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/
- Click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY to read Admission Requirements.
- Indicate the mode of Study PART-TIME OR ODL OR BACHELOR’S DEGREE UPGRADE (FOR HOLDERS OF HND, THIRD-CLASS & PASS DEGREES ONLY).
- Click on APPLY button to commence Application.
- Fill your Biodata thus: (Surname, First name, Other name, Email, and Phone Number). These steps require you having a valid email address. You may need to open one if you do not have already.
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR
- Click MAKE PAYMENT and you will be redirected to remita platform, Enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal and the application number generated. You will be logged out accordingly.
- Click on “Main Login”, Enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process
3rd May, 2021.